Read about Honey benefits
Honey is often said to have an anti-inflammatory effect. The fact is that honey is, therefore, used for medicinal purposes, for example, in patients treated with honey wounds editions.
This, however, is a sterile product that has nothing to do with honey from the supermarket, many forget.
benefits of honey
As everyone knows, honey is sweet, it tastes delicious in tea or lemon juice. Also in many ways is healthy, you may have never heard of. wonderful benefits of honey that can help with many ailments. The best honey is natural, organic, and glass is a honeycomb.Advertisement
In order to function optimally, it must contain royal jelly, propolis and pollen. Some of the important benefits of honey and uses of honey are home remedies fallow landAdvertisement
- Honey has an antibacterial effect, is an effective antiseptic that maintains, cures and prevents the crust stuck to the wounds clean bandage.
- It increases energy, reduces fatigue, stimulates mental alertness, strengthens the immune system and provides minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
- Honey leans against heart disease by improving blood circulation and protects against damage to the capillaries
- increases your metabolism, it stimulates weight loss also regulates bowel function, colitis and cure of inflammatory bowel disease (batteries).
- Honey makes the skin soft face and acts as an exfoliant, reduce surface wrinkles and softens dry skin on elbows and heels flexible.
- Mixed with black pepper and ginger, which helps in asthma. Mixed with fresh garlic juice it has a balancing effect on blood pressure.
- A mixture of honey, cinnamon and hot olive oil, applied topically, prevents hair loss and stops toothache.
- A mixture of honey, cinnamon and hot water in varying proportions relieves arthritis, bladder infections and swelling, lowers LDL cholesterol and strengthens digestion