Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Cool UI 8.0 Download
The official update Coolpad Note 3 UI8.0 marshmallow for the Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Cool UI 8.0 Download is available for download through the official download links provided below.
How to install the firmware?
- browse The location of the file and choose “File dispersion” is known as “Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow Firmware”
- Please wait while the file is loaded into the Flash tool or any other box.
- Press the “Download” button. O Select “Firmware Update” if you want to update the software.
- Disconnecting the phone, which is to remove the battery and replace it again.
- Press the “Download” or “Firmware Update” button.
- Plug the USB cable to the phone to connect to your PC.
- The process starts, and red, purple and yellow stripes progress will be shown.
- Notification “Ok” appeared in a green circle at the end of the whole process ->.
- Unplug the USB cable. And you can activate it.
Note: Sonyweb.Net is provide all details about Mobile phone prices,reviews,specifications,Firmware and flash Files For Andriod,symbian,Java,Windows and OS phones.And much more that is quite Helpful
- Device Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Models: Cool UI 8.0
- Android: V6.0.x Marshmallow
- Firmware: UI 8.0
- Status: Official
- File Name: update
How to Flash Coolpad Note 3 Lite With Spflash tool?
- The requirements of Coolpad Note 3 Lite is battery backup of 40% to 50%.
- Download and install Cool UI 8.0 Usb Drivers.
- Download Stock Rom of Coolpad Note 3 Lite Firmware.
- Power Off your Mobile and remove Battery.
- Download and extract spflash tool.
- Now open sp flash tool and specify scatter file from that stock rom.
- Now press download button. if face any error change download mode to firmware upgrade.
- when Green bar of Ok appears your flashing done.
- Now unplug cable and remove battery.
- Now insert battery and press power button.
- Your flashing is complete enjoy.
- if you faced any error copy and paste that error in comments.
Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.