GIMP 2 Free Download
The GIMP is a multiplatform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition and image building. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, a program expert photo retouching a batch processing system online, a production image processor mass, a image format converter, etc.
– The complete set of painting tools including brushes, a pencil, an airbrush, cloning, etc.
– Memory management based tile, so image size is limited only by available disk space
– Sampling sub-pixel for all painting tools with high quality anti-aliasing
– Support full alpha channel
– Layers and channels
– A procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external programs, such as Script-Fu
– Advanced programming capabilities
– Multiple undo / redo (limited only by disk space)
– Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip
– Supported file formats are GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP and many others
– Selection tools, including rectangle, ellipse, free, fuzzy, bezier and intelligent
– Plug-ins that allow easy addition of new file formats and new effect filters