Huawei P9 Lite 2017 Full Review
About Huawei P9 Lile
- Huawei advertised the P9 Lite as scaled-down model of its flagship version P9 . For round three hundred euros, customers get a elegant, 5.2-inch Android phone with a top mid-range layout. A 1,920 x 1,080 pixel decision IPS display, a fingerprint sensor, NFC, LTE radio and up to 2 SIM slots are available. opposite the P9 P9 the Lite is slightly less powerful, evolved with the octa-core SoC HiSilicon Kirin 650 however nevertheless a strong performance. one of the flagship features of its approximately two hundred euros greater high priced brother, specifically, the 12-MP dual digital camera from Leica, one has to do without the P9 Lite. With a thirteen-megapixel major digital camera and an eight-megapixel webcam, the photo and video device of the check candidate can nevertheless be visible. The P9 Lite runs with the present day Android version 6.zero, which Huawei has prolonged to its user interface Emotion UI 4.1.
Huawei P9 Lite Box AssemblyAdvertisement
- The retail box includes all the important accessories, the box we acquired for review having 1.0A charger and it doesn’t guide speedy charging.
- properly, it’d be injustice to invite for immediate charging from mid-variety tool. but it’d were better if Huawei gave at least 1.5A charger.
- The box additionally has USB cable for charging and shifting data, the earpieces comes with far off and mic on it.
- Huawei has introduced Nougat replace plans for its smartphones. The Android 7 replace for Huawei gadgets will arrive in the form of version 5.zero of the chinese agency’s EMUI skin. The roll-out will start sometime in Q1, 2017, with the Huawei Mate eight and P9 getting the replace first, followed by means of the P9 Plus, P9 lite, nova, and nova Plus.
- June 2016
- Internal 16 GB, Ram 2 GB
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- 2G Bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Bands HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 – VNS-L21,
- 4G Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) – VNS-L21
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (480 dpi pixel density)
- Multi-touch Yes, Emotion UI 4.1
- Non-removable 3000 mAh battery, SmartPower 4.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- Radio Yes
- NFC Yes (L31, L21 only)
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Dimensions 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm
- Weight 147 grams
- SIM Slot Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)