I9515 FIRMWARE File Free Download
I9515 FIRMWARE File
The official update Samsung S4 SM-I9515 Firmware for the I9515 FIRMWARE File Free is available for download through the official download links provided below.
Follow These steps to enter Download Mode / Odin Mode
- Power off your device
- Press and hold Volume Down key, Home Key and Power Key
- When your device vibrates, release Power key while holding keep the Volume Down key and Home key
- Warning before entering into download mode
Press Volume Up to enter download mode, which has a green figure robot and “Downloading … Do not turn off target.
- Connect the device to your PC.
You device should be automatically recognized by Odin. In the lower left corner Odin interface, you should show a message saying “Added!” and meanwhile you should see a blue light in the ID: COM section that says “COM 3” (the number depends on which USB port you have connected the device cable and is irrelevant).
The device is connected to Odin.
Step 6: Click “PDA” or “AP” to add the file tar.md5 you extracted and then “Start”.
Whether it’s “PDA” or “AP” it depends on the version of Odin used. But the md5 file will either “PDA” or “AP”.
process intermittent course. Do not remove the device.
When the process is done flashing and, if all goes well, you should see a green box that says “RESET” or “past” (depending on the version of Odin used). For now, the device must be restarted and it is safe to remove / disconnect the device.
How to Install/Update Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-I9515 With OTA (Over the Air)
- Turn on Internet connection on your device (should have stable Internet connection)
- Go to Settings>>About, and tap on the Update Option from there (If its show “The latest update have already been installed” message, then your device haven’t receive any OTA yet, check back later or try installing through Kies.
- Tap OK to start the download and installation process
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically
- Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.