Oppo F1 Plus Review
The OPPO F1 Plus Review, that is known as the OPPO R9 in China, has were given plenty going for it which include a 16MP front digital camera (sure, the front camera), a swish 6.6-mm body, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of inner garage. On top of which you get a 5.five-inch complete HD show protected in Gorilla Glass 4, a fingerprint reader, and VOOC speedy charging era.
A pleasant feature set, however the query is did OPPO manage to turn all those quality person functions into a good smartphone? permit’s find out in this complete Oppo F1 Plus overview!
OPPO F1 PLUS Digital camera
The Oppo F1 Plus has an uncommon digital camera setup. Its front camera is higher-res than the rear one. There’s a 13-megapixel Sony IMX214 camera on the again and a 16-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL digital camera on the the front.
Oppo doesn’t call it the “selfie professional” without suitable purpose.
let’s begin with the rear digital camera. The Sony IMX214 is not a excessive-give up sensor anymore, but the usage of the Oppo F1 Plus is a reminder of what a first-rate digicam it is whilst partnered with the right software program. The identical sensor is used in the Moto G (3rd/4th gen) and, going again a piece, the Nexus 6.
- Internal 64 GB, Ram 4 GB
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- 2G Bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Bands HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 – VNS-L21,
- 4G Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) – VNS-L21
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi pixel density)
- Multi-touch Yes,
- Non-removable 2850 mAh battery,
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 16 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- Radio Yes
- NFC Yes (L31, L21 only)
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Dimensions 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm
- Weight 145 grams