Qmobile A8i MT6572 Firmware Flash File Download
Qmobile A8i MT6572 Firmware Flash File
The official update Qmobile A8i MT6572 Firmware 4.2.2 for the Qmobile A8i MT6572 Firmware Flash File is available for download through the official download links provided below.
QMobile A8i Review
Qmobile A8i Review 2014, July
fame to be had. released 2014, July
frame Dimensions 126 x sixty four.4 x eleven.2 mm (four.96 x 2.54 x zero.44 in)
SIM twin SIM
show kind TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorings
length 4.0 inches (~56.1% display screen-to-frame ratio)
resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density)
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v4.four (KitKat)
Chipset Mediatek MT6572
CPU dual-center 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Mali-four hundred
reminiscence Card slot microSD, as much as 32 GB
internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
camera primary 5 MP, LED flash
How to install the firmware?
- browse The location of the file and choose “File dispersion” is known as “Qmobile A8i MT6572 4.2.2”
- Please wait while the file is loaded into the Flash tool or any other box.
- Press the “Download” button. O Select “Firmware Update” if you want to update the software.
- Disconnecting the phone, which is to remove the battery and replace it again.
- Press the “Download” or “Firmware Update” button.
- Plug the USB cable to the phone to connect to your PC.
- The process starts, and red, purple and yellow stripes progress will be shown.
- Notification “Ok” appeared in a green circle at the end of the whole process ->.
- Unplug the USB cable. And you can activate it.
Note: Sonyweb.Net is provide all details about Mobile phone prices,reviews,specifications,Firmware and flash Files For Andriod,symbian,Java,Windows and OS phones.And much more that is quite Helpful
- Device Qmobile A8i MT6572
- Models: A8i MT6572
- Android: 4.2.2
- Firmware: MT6572
- Build number: Qmobile A8i MT6572 4.2.2
- Status: Official
- File Name: update
The requirements of Qmobile A8i MT6572 4.2.2 is battery backup of 40% to 50%.
- Download and install Qmobile A8i MT6572 4.2.2 Usb Drivers.
- Download Stock Rom of Qmobile A8i MT6572 Firmware Password.
- Power Off your Mobile and remove Battery.
- Download and extract spflash tool.
- Now open sp flash tool and specify scatter file from that stock rom.
- Now press download button. if face any error change download mode to firmware upgrade.
- when Green bar of Ok appears your flashing done.
- Now unplug cable and remove battery.
- Now insert battery and press power button.
- Your flashing is complete enjoy.
- if you faced any error copy and paste that error in comments.
Download Qmobile A8i MT6572 4.2.2 Firmware Flash File
Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.