Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H Firmware File Download
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H Firmware File
- The official update SM-G531H Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H Firmware File is available for download through the official download links provided below.
- Device Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Models: SM-G531H
- Android: V5.1.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: SM-G531H
- Build number: NPL G531HDDU0APF1
- Region: USA
- Status: Official
- Type: 726.2 MB
- File Name: Zip
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Lollipop manuallyAdvertisement
- First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
- Download official Android 5.1.1 for the Galaxy Grand Prime Lollipop top and unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
- Now boot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
- Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3
- v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
- Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
- Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.