Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M Firmware Flash File Download
Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M Firmware Flash File
- The official update Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M Firmware 5.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M Firmware Flash File is available for download through the official download links provided below.
- Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.
- Device Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M
- Models: SM-J200M
- Android: V5.1.1
- Firmware: J200M
- Region: USA
- Status: Official
- Type: Full
- File Name:Zip
How to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200M 5.1.1 Lollipop manuallyAdvertisement
- First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
- Download official Android 5.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy J200Mtop and unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
- Now boot your Galaxy J2 SM-J200M download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
- Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3 v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
- Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
- Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.
How to Install/Update Official Firmware on Samsung J2 SM-J200M With OTA (Over the Air)
- Turn on Internet connection on your device (should have stable Internet connection)
- Go to Settings>>About, and tap on the Update Option from there (If its show “The latest update have already been installed” message, then your device haven’t receive any OTA yet, check back later or try installing through Kies.
- Tap OK to start the download and installation process
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically