Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN Firmware Flash File Download
Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN Firmware Flash File
- The official update Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN Firmware 5.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN Firmware Flash File is available for download through the official download links provided below.
- Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.
- Before updating guide, sonyweb.net recommended to back up all your data and restore device configurations for later when you have to. However, the official firmware restore all previous data, but if your device is stuck in bootloop question or fall into any error, file backup will help you restore all your data.
Check the percentage of the device’s battery, make sure your device has at least 60% of battery power (Checking Battery Percentage in Android devices)
Backup all your data and device configurations to external Storage- (How to back up data and settings Android)
Verify that USB debugging is enabled on the device, otherwise it is not possible to connect and transfer files between the PC and the Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN through USB- (Enable / disable USB debugging on Android devices)
Installing the USB driver J5 SM-J500FN on your PC (Download USB controller)
- Device Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN
- Models: SM-J500FN
- Android: V5.1.1
- Firmware: J500FN
- Region: USA
- Status: Official
- Type: Full
- File Name:Zip
How to Update Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN 5.1.1 Lollipop manually
- First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
- Download official Android 5.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy J500FN top and unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
- Now boot your Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
- Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3 v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
- Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
- Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.