Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Sprint) [N900P] Repair Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sprint N900P Repair Firmware
- The official update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sprint N900P for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sprint N900P Repair Firmware is available for download through the official download links provided below.
- Device Samsung Galaxy Note
- Models: (Sprint) [N900P]
- Android: V4.3
- Build number: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA package
- File Name: update.zip 1.4 GB
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Sprint) [N900P] manually
1) First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
2) Download official Android 4.3 for the Galaxy Note 3 top and unzip it.
3) Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
4) Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
5) Now boot your Galaxy Note 3 download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
6) Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3 v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
7) If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
7) Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
8) Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
9) Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.