Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 Stock Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 Stock Firmware
The official update Samsung Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 marshmallow for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 Stock Firmware is available for download through the official download links provided below.
- Device Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Models: SM-N930F
- Android: V6.0.1
- Firmware: N930F
- Build number: TPA N930FXXU2BPI7
- Region: USA
- Status: Official
- Type: Full
- File Name:Zip 2 GB
How to update firmware with Odin
- File extract / unzip the firmware (must show as tar)
- Download Odin v3.07 or later and extract
- Odin open
- Restarting the phone in download mode (hold down the Home + Power button + Volume Down buttons) <br />
- Connect your phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file AP / PDA
- Make sure the re-partition is not marked and keep the default settings Odin
- Click the Start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 manually
- First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
- Download official for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 top and unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
- Now boot your Galaxy Note USA sm-n930f download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
- Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3 v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
- Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
- Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.
How to Install/Update Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 With OTA (Over the Air)
- Turn on Internet connection on your device (should have stable Internet connection)
- Go to Settings>>About, and tap on the Update Option from there (If its show “The latest update have already been installed” message, then your device haven’t receive any OTA yet, check back later or try installing through Kies.
- Tap OK to start the download and installation process
- Once done, your device will reboot automatically
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F 6.0.1 Flash File
Note: Make sure the battery is fully charged before Flash is installed. Choose the firmware carefully and the wrong firmware can damage your cell phone.