Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 Full Firmware Files Download
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 Full Firmware Files
The official update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 Full Firmware Files is available for download through the official download links provided below.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Review
Weight: 111.5 g
Dimensions:121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm
OS: Android 4.1.2
display screen length: 4-inch
resolution: 480 x 800
CPU:1.0 Ghz Dual core
RAM: 1 GB
Rom: 8/16 GB
Battery: 1,500 mAh
Rear camera: 5 MP
front digicam:2.6 MP
Note: Sonyweb.Net is provide all details about Mobile phone prices,reviews,specifications,Firmware and flash Files For Andriod,symbian,Java,Windows and OS phones.And much more that is quite Helpful
- Device GT-I8200
- Models: 8200
- Android: V4.4.2
- Firmware: gt-i8200
- Build number:
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA package
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 manually
- First, enable USB debugging from the establishment.
- Download official Android 4.4.2 for the Galaxy s3 mini top and unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the file on your PC Odin3 v3.07 .exe.
- Now boot your Galaxy s3 mini download mode by press and holding the (Power + Home + Vol Down) buttons.
- Once you enter download mode, is an ID: COM port turned blue and message added in Odin3 v3.07 .exe message box means that the device has been recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM does not appear, the driver is not installed correctly or try different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware file ‘tar’ (downloaded from above) to the tab / AP PDA in Odin.
- Ensure that only these two options “Auto Reboot” and “Time F.Reset” is tick. (Make sure you re-partition is not marked)
- Now click the “Start” button and start flashing the file. Waiting until ‘Pass’ appears in green on the Odin screen.