Samsung J7 Factory Reset Protection
- Factory Reset Protection
- How to remove protection factory when you forgot the lock pattern and Google account.
You can find here video tutorial video tutorial or use the following instructions.
- At the very begining perform the hard reset operation by using the Recovery Mode. You can find the detatiled description on our tutorials…
- As sooon as the factory reset is completed and Welcome Panel appears on the screen choose desired language….
- Then go Wi-Fi menu and connect the phone to one of the available networks,.
- Then go a few steps and accept the conditions.
- When you are the point where you have to verify your account using the OTG cable in order to connect the phone to a memory device.
- 6.In the used memory stick you should have necessary bypass application. You can dowload this app here:
- As soon as the phone open the contents of your USB memory device choose the application bypass.
From Windows settings Tap Install blocked.
In the next stage of Unknown sources check and click OK.
Then from the settings for developers select Install and press OK.
Excellent! Now you can open this application of derivation and use of Android settings.
Touch Factory data reset and then Backup & reset and.
Then choose Reset device to confirm your choice select Delete all.
Great job! You just remove the Factory Reset Protcetion and can overlook Veryfying Google acccount.