Download the Moto E Super Tool
Extract the tool to your desktop
Turn on usb debugging mode on the device
Install the Motorola drivers
Run the Moto E 1 Moto-E-Restore-XT1023.bat file
- Then just select what you want to do
1. Root your Moto E
2. Flash TWRP Recovery
3. Flash Stock Android Recovery
4. Flash CWM recovery
5. Remove the unlocked bootloader warning
6. Fully restore the Moto E to stock
7. Fully restore plus Relock the bootAdvertisementAdvertisement
> – Press the “Download” button. O Select “Firmware Update” if you want to update the software.
> – Disconnecting the phone, which is to remove the battery and replace it again.
> – Press the “Download” or “Firmware Update” button.
> – Plug the USB cable to the phone to connect to your PC.
> – The process starts, and red, purple and yellow stripes progress will be shown.
Notification “Ok” appeared in a green circle at the end of the whole process ->.
> – Unplug the USB cable. And you can activate it.