- DROID RAZR HD XT926Branding: US Verizon
Version: 7.7.1Q-144_VQW_S3-34 COMPLETE
Android version: 4.0.4
Bootloader Version: N / A
desktop web version: WT-3.0.0
Requires RSD Lite 6.0
Download the Moto E Super Tool
Extract the tool to your desktop
Turn on usb debugging mode on the device
Install the Motorola drivers
Run the Moto E 1 Moto-E-Restore-XT926.bat fileAdvertisementAdvertisement
Then just select what you want to do
1. Root your Moto E
2. Flash TWRP Recovery
3. Flash Stock Android Recovery
4. Flash CWM recovery
5. Remove the unlocked bootloader warning
6. Fully restore the Moto E to stock
7. Fully restore plus Relock the boot
- > – Please wait while the file is loaded into the Flash tool or any other box.
> – Press the “Download” button. O Select “Firmware Update” if you want to update the software.
> – Disconnecting the phone, which is to remove the battery and replace it again.
> – Press the “Download” or “Firmware Update” button.
> – Plug the USB cable to the phone to connect to your PC.
> – The process starts, and red, purple and yellow stripes progress will be shown.
Notification “Ok” appeared in a green circle at the end of the whole process ->.
> – Unplug the USB cable. And you can activate it.